Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] GC Alloc increases when Motion Blur Override is enabled with intensity set above 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1314613_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open the Profile (Window->Analysis->Profiler) and make sure CPU Module is enabled
4. At the top middle of the Profiler enabled "Deep Profile"
5. Enter the Play Mode
6. Select a frame in the CPU Module frame chart
Expected results: In the Module details panel GC Alloc is 0 B
Actual results: In the Module details panel GC Alloc is 80 B
Reproducible with: 7.5.3 (2019.4.21f1), 10.3.1 (2020.2.6f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0b8), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a6)
- In the Build, the GC Alloc is 48 B from Motion Blur
- Enabling Motion Blur in the HDRP does not increase GC Alloc
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU