Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] GC Alloc increases when Motion Blur Override is enabled with intensity set above 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1314613_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open the Profile (Window->Analysis->Profiler) and make sure CPU Module is enabled
4. At the top middle of the Profiler enabled "Deep Profile"
5. Enter the Play Mode
6. Select a frame in the CPU Module frame chart
Expected results: In the Module details panel GC Alloc is 0 B
Actual results: In the Module details panel GC Alloc is 80 B
Reproducible with: 7.5.3 (2019.4.21f1), 10.3.1 (2020.2.6f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0b8), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a6)
- In the Build, the GC Alloc is 48 B from Motion Blur
- Enabling Motion Blur in the HDRP does not increase GC Alloc
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player