Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] GC Alloc increases when Motion Blur Override is enabled with intensity set above 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1314613_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open the Profile (Window->Analysis->Profiler) and make sure CPU Module is enabled
4. At the top middle of the Profiler enabled "Deep Profile"
5. Enter the Play Mode
6. Select a frame in the CPU Module frame chart
Expected results: In the Module details panel GC Alloc is 0 B
Actual results: In the Module details panel GC Alloc is 80 B
Reproducible with: 7.5.3 (2019.4.21f1), 10.3.1 (2020.2.6f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0b8), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a6)
- In the Build, the GC Alloc is 48 B from Motion Blur
- Enabling Motion Blur in the HDRP does not increase GC Alloc
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build