Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[URP] Background's Transparency is lost on Render Texture when Post Processing is enabled on the Camera
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Scene labeled "SampleScene"
3. Select the "Camera" in the Hierarchy parented by the "Sphere" GameObject
4. Enable Post Processing under the Rendering tab for the "Camera"
Expected result: Texture keeps its Transparency.
Actual result: Texture has the Environment Background at full Opacity
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11 ( 7.1.1, 7.1.2)
Couldn't test with Unity versions lower than 2019.2.11f1 (No Post Processing on Camera in LWRP)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle