Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Unity YAML Upgrading project to 2019.3 Asset Database V2 makes the project crash on startup
1. Create a new project with 2019.2.0a14 (Asset Database V1)
2. Import Package "pref.unitypackage" (note 1)
3. Ignore errors in the console
4. Try to upgrade the project to 2019.3 (prompt to update to Asset Database V2)
Unexpected behaviour: Unity crashes!
5. Open the project in 2019.2.0a14 again
6. Delete prefab "ModelPlacement2D"
7. Upgrade the project to 2019.3 (Asset Database V2)
The project successfully launches (note 2)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.14f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.21f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a10
1. The package is "ModelPlacement2D" prefab exported from the user's project
2. In users original project this corrupts all Scene and Prefab files (check image001)
3. The 2019.2 version can be anything (tested 2019.2.0a14, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.2.21f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits