Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Updating Animator from Event recursively triggers event
I call a method from an AnimationClip event. If I call Animator.Update from inside that method the Animator will re-trigger the event, resulting in a endlessly recusive call and stack overflow. This occurs even if attempting to change the Animator state.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "Main".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Select Canvas/"Animation Root" game object.
4. Press "Hide: button under "Animated Object" script
5. Unity gets stuck.
Reproduced with 5.2.0f3, 5.4.0b12.
Does not reproduce on 5.1.4f1 and earlier
Windows 10 64bit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()