Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Update Editor Theme names
Update the names of the Editor Themes displayed in the User Preferences dropdown to reflect how Unity now refers to them, which is Light and Dark.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline