Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[UnusedByteCodeStripper2] Unhelpful error message if a namespace in link.xml does not exist
1. Open attached project "LinkXMLBadM"
2. Build scene "Test" for WebGL
3. The build will fail because of bad namespace in link.xml
4. The message that is thrown is unhelpful
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled