Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
'Unsupported material wedge reference mode type' error is thrown when importing a specific .fbx file
1. Create a new Unity project (or open an existing one)
2. Import the attached 'Test.fbx' file
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No error is thrown
Actual result: 'Unsupported material wedge reference mode type' error is thrown
Reproducible in: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.5f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
Note: Full error message -
Unsupported material wedge reference mode type! Please Report this bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows