Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Unresponsive Editor for 30-60 secs when "OK" is pressed in "Google Play Games not configured!" window while building to iOS
1. Download project from the attached link.
2. Build it for iOS.
3. Wait for "Google Play Games not configured!" message to appear.
4. Click "OK".
Actual result(Picture attached):
- Message box does not disappear.
- "OK" button gets unclickable.
- Mouse pointer changes to spinning rainbow(loading).
- Some way of feedback, that Editor is still working and is not hanged.
- Message box is possible to move.
- It successfully builds after 30-60 seconds
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b1, 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order