Search Issue Tracker
Unrelated asset from Asset Store is shown when searching in the Project Window
1. Open user attached project
2. In the Project window, click on the search bar and type "Anti-Cheat Toolkit"
3. Set Search to "Asset Store"
Expected result: Only Anti-Cheat Toolkit asset is shown
Actual result: Anti-Cheat Toolkit and another unrelated asset is shown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
Note: When searching in the Asset Store window, only Anti-Cheat Toolkit asset appears
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment