Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.2.0
Found in [Package]
Unnecessary UI icons are drawn at the top left of the Package Manager Window when certain package search strings are entered
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "PackageManagerIconGlitch.zip"
2. Open the Package Manager Window
3. Enter "l" or some other letter into the Package Manager Window's search field
4. Observe the top left corner of the Package Manager Window
Expected result: no icon is drawn on top of the first search result
Actual result: one or more icons from the Package Manager UI window are drawn on top of the first package entry in the list
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9 (package version 2.2.0)
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.10f1 (package version 2.0.7), 2019.1.0b8 (package version 2.1.1), 2019.2.0a7 (package version 2.1.2)
Could not test with 2017.4.23f1 (no Package Manager Window)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version