Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.2.0
Found in [Package]
Unnecessary UI icons are drawn at the top left of the Package Manager Window when certain package search strings are entered
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "PackageManagerIconGlitch.zip"
2. Open the Package Manager Window
3. Enter "l" or some other letter into the Package Manager Window's search field
4. Observe the top left corner of the Package Manager Window
Expected result: no icon is drawn on top of the first search result
Actual result: one or more icons from the Package Manager UI window are drawn on top of the first package entry in the list
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9 (package version 2.2.0)
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.10f1 (package version 2.0.7), 2019.1.0b8 (package version 2.1.1), 2019.2.0a7 (package version 2.1.2)
Could not test with 2017.4.23f1 (no Package Manager Window)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3