Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.7
Found in [Package]
preview.4 - 1.0.0
Unnecessary/unwanted binding candidates are found when detecting and changing an input value of an input device
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'RebindCandidates.zip' project
2. Enter Play mode
3. In the Drop-down menu select 'Mouse' and then 'Keyboard'
4. Hold any key (let's say 'v') and select 'Detect'
5. Press any other key (let's say '2') while still holding the previous key
Expected result: only 'Num 2' is added to the list
Actual result: 'Num 2', 'V' and 'Any Key' are added to the list
Reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22 (preview.4 - 1.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22 (preview - 1.0.0, preview.3 - 1.0.0)
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1 (Input System not available), 2018.4.17f1 (Package incompatibility errors in the project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform