Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.7
Found in [Package]
preview.4 - 1.0.0
Unnecessary/unwanted binding candidates are found when detecting and changing an input value of an input device
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'RebindCandidates.zip' project
2. Enter Play mode
3. In the Drop-down menu select 'Mouse' and then 'Keyboard'
4. Hold any key (let's say 'v') and select 'Detect'
5. Press any other key (let's say '2') while still holding the previous key
Expected result: only 'Num 2' is added to the list
Actual result: 'Num 2', 'V' and 'Any Key' are added to the list
Reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22 (preview.4 - 1.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22 (preview - 1.0.0, preview.3 - 1.0.0)
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1 (Input System not available), 2018.4.17f1 (Package incompatibility errors in the project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 1.0.0-preview.7):
Fixed by https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/pull/1105
Fixed in preview.7 - 1.0.0 'Input System' package version