Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Messages in Android log: "Unable to find AudioPluginMsHRTF"
1. Open the attached project or create a new empty project
2. Build and run the project on Android device
3. Check logcat and notice four messages:
D/Unity ( 4937): Unable to lookup library path for 'AudioPluginMsHRTF', native render plugin support disabled.
E/Unity ( 4937): Unable to find AudioPluginMsHRTF
D/Unity ( 4937): Unable to lookup library path for 'AudioPluginOculusSpatializer', native render plugin support disabled.
E/Unity ( 4937): Unable to find AudioPluginOculusSpatializer
Expected result: Those four messages shouldn't be logged.
- Issue reproduces with empty project
- Issue reproduces with Mono2x and IL2CPP
Meizu MX5 with Android 5.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S6(SM-G920F) with Android 6.0.1
5.50b10, 5.50b11, 5.50f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3,
Doesn't reproduce on:
5.4.4p1, 5.5.0b6, 5.50b9
Regression introduced in 5.5.0b10 (2db95121a71d)
Fixed in: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0b11, 2018.1.0a6 and newer
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project