Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
"Unknown Assembly" error is thrown when building AssetBundle including a ScriptableObject from a precompiled assembly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1184918-ScriptableObjectAssetBundleBug")
2. Build Asset Bundles (BUG TEST > Build Asset Bundle)
3. Inspect the console
Expected results: No errors are thrown
Actual results: "Unknown Assembly" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.0a1
Jun 12, 2020 02:49
I tried the latest 2019.4.0, still problem.
I saw the comment said "Fixed in 2019.4.1f1" but where is the version? not release now maybe.
May 21, 2020 14:48
Still happening for 2019.3.14f1
May 07, 2020 02:33
tested in 2019.3.12 again, same issure.
Apr 28, 2020 09:59
same issure , 2019.3.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a15
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.1f1