Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Fixed in 7.5.2, 8.3.1
Found in [Package]
[Universal RP] MissingReferenceException errors when removing missing camera from stack
Steps to repro:
1. open a new universalRP
2. add a new camera, set the type to overlay
3. add your new camera to Main Camera > stack (add twice)
4. add another camera, set the type to overlay
5. add the second new camera to the stack (add one time)
you should have 3 entries in the stack now
4. in hierarchy, delete the new camera game object
5. observe the first error
6. In inspector, remove both "Missing Camera" from the Main Camera > Stack
7. observe the second error
Expected: missing camera is not invoked
Actual: missing camera is invoked causing MissingReferenceException
repro: 2019.3.15f1 + URP 7.3.1
- does not repro with only 1 "Missing Camera" in the stack
- does not repro with 2 "Missing camera" and no other camera in the stack
- error at step 5: MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Camera' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
- error at step 7: MissingReferenceException: The variable m_Cameras of UniversalAdditionalCameraData doesn't exist anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags