Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[UnityYAMLMerge] Duplicate chunk in the output file
1. Download "files.zip"
2. Open Command Line
3. Write "UnityYAMLMerge.exe merge "base_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefa" "theirs_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" "AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" "output_TEST.prefab""
4. Open "p4merge_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" and "output_TEST.prefab" in a Text Editor
5. Compare their contents
Expected Result: "p4merge_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" is the same "output_TEST.prefab"
Actual Result: "p4merge_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" is different to "output_TEST.prefab"
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a2
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b10, 2018.3.11f1, 2017.4.24f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader