Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[UnityYAMLMerge] Duplicate chunk in the output file
1. Download "files.zip"
2. Open Command Line
3. Write "UnityYAMLMerge.exe merge "base_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefa" "theirs_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" "AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" "output_TEST.prefab""
4. Open "p4merge_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" and "output_TEST.prefab" in a Text Editor
5. Compare their contents
Expected Result: "p4merge_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" is the same "output_TEST.prefab"
Actual Result: "p4merge_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" is different to "output_TEST.prefab"
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a2
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b10, 2018.3.11f1, 2017.4.24f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio