Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[UnityYAMLMerge] Duplicate chunk in the output file
1. Download "files.zip"
2. Open Command Line
3. Write "UnityYAMLMerge.exe merge "base_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefa" "theirs_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" "AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" "output_TEST.prefab""
4. Open "p4merge_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" and "output_TEST.prefab" in a Text Editor
5. Compare their contents
Expected Result: "p4merge_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" is the same "output_TEST.prefab"
Actual Result: "p4merge_AdventureBookDeckTrayWidget.prefab" is different to "output_TEST.prefab"
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a2
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b10, 2018.3.11f1, 2017.4.24f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open