Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
UnityWebRequest using "../" at the start of a URL will result in an internal exception on WebGL while exceptions is turned off
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "test" Scene
2. Select the Main Camera in Hierarchy Window and set the URL (in my case ../Linear2/test.txt)
3. Build project (make sure WebGL Platform is selected and Enable Exceptions is set to "None" in Player Settings)
4. Open project on browser (make sure you set correct URL)
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2
Workaround: Turn on exceptions in Player Settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.