Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[UnityWebRequest/WWW] Can't get final absolute url from UnityWebRequest if site redirects to relative path
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "scene"
3. Run it and press "go"
4. In console notice that relative path is printed instead of absolute one
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p6, 5.4.1p2
Not reproducible: 5.5.0b4
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p6, 5.4.1p2, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`