Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[UnityWebRequest/WWW] Can't get final absolute url from UnityWebRequest if site redirects to relative path
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "scene"
3. Run it and press "go"
4. In console notice that relative path is printed instead of absolute one
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p6, 5.4.1p2
Not reproducible: 5.5.0b4
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p6, 5.4.1p2, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode