Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[UnityWebRequest/WWW] Can't get final absolute url from UnityWebRequest if site redirects to relative path
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "scene"
3. Run it and press "go"
4. In console notice that relative path is printed instead of absolute one
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p6, 5.4.1p2
Not reproducible: 5.5.0b4
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p6, 5.4.1p2, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)