Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
UnityWebRequest POST with empty body results in Error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Press Play
Result: calling UnityWebRequest.Post() method results wit Error in the Console: ArgumentException: Cannot create a data handler without payload data.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.2p4, 5.3.7p1
Note: reproduced on both Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event