Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
UnityWebRequest POST with empty body results in Error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Press Play
Result: calling UnityWebRequest.Post() method results wit Error in the Console: ArgumentException: Cannot create a data handler without payload data.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.2p4, 5.3.7p1
Note: reproduced on both Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol