Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
UnityWebRequest outputs incorrect Content-type header when using IMultipartFormSection argument
1. Download project attached and "test.php" file
2. Put "test.php" file in an environment that supports PHP
3. Open the Unity project's test scene.
4. Change uri field on Test GameObject to the "test.php" path.
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Observe "Response: DONE!" log in console
7. Check the contents of "request.log" generated in the same folder as "test.php"
Content-type is expected to be multipart/form-data as the method uses List<IMultipartFormSection> for an argument
Content-type is application/x-www-form-urlencoded instead.
Reproduced on: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p8, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.0f9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()