Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
UnityWebRequest outputs incorrect Content-type header when using IMultipartFormSection argument
1. Download project attached and "test.php" file
2. Put "test.php" file in an environment that supports PHP
3. Open the Unity project's test scene.
4. Change uri field on Test GameObject to the "test.php" path.
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Observe "Response: DONE!" log in console
7. Check the contents of "request.log" generated in the same folder as "test.php"
Content-type is expected to be multipart/form-data as the method uses List<IMultipartFormSection> for an argument
Content-type is application/x-www-form-urlencoded instead.
Reproduced on: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p8, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.0f9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar