Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
UnityWebRequest outputs incorrect Content-type header when using IMultipartFormSection argument
1. Download project attached and "test.php" file
2. Put "test.php" file in an environment that supports PHP
3. Open the Unity project's test scene.
4. Change uri field on Test GameObject to the "test.php" path.
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Observe "Response: DONE!" log in console
7. Check the contents of "request.log" generated in the same folder as "test.php"
Content-type is expected to be multipart/form-data as the method uses List<IMultipartFormSection> for an argument
Content-type is application/x-www-form-urlencoded instead.
Reproduced on: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p8, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.0f9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player