Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
UnityWebRequest outputs incorrect Content-type header when using IMultipartFormSection argument
1. Download project attached and "test.php" file
2. Put "test.php" file in an environment that supports PHP
3. Open the Unity project's test scene.
4. Change uri field on Test GameObject to the "test.php" path.
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Observe "Response: DONE!" log in console
7. Check the contents of "request.log" generated in the same folder as "test.php"
Content-type is expected to be multipart/form-data as the method uses List<IMultipartFormSection> for an argument
Content-type is application/x-www-form-urlencoded instead.
Reproduced on: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p8, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.0f9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value