Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
UnityWebRequest outputs incorrect Content-type header when using IMultipartFormSection argument
1. Download project attached and "test.php" file
2. Put "test.php" file in an environment that supports PHP
3. Open the Unity project's test scene.
4. Change uri field on Test GameObject to the "test.php" path.
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Observe "Response: DONE!" log in console
7. Check the contents of "request.log" generated in the same folder as "test.php"
Content-type is expected to be multipart/form-data as the method uses List<IMultipartFormSection> for an argument
Content-type is application/x-www-form-urlencoded instead.
Reproduced on: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p8, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.0f9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol