Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
UnityWebRequest leaks unreclaimable memory when POSTing to HTTPS
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Build and run it
3) Change URL to something that would quickly finish requests
4) Mark "Run"
Expected: Garbage collection works well and memory doesn't increase
Actual: Memory keeps increasing without clearing it
Reproduced in 2018.2.0b5, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.2.0a3
Not reproduced in 2018.2.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy