Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Won't Fix in 5.3.X
Fixed in 5.4.X, 5.5.X
UnityWebRequest high CPU usage when using it in editor
1. Open "Case.zip" project
2. Open "UnityWebRequest" window from "Windows" menu
3. Click "New Web request" button.
4. Wait for few seconds.
5. If CPU usage returns to normal repeat from step 3.
NOTE: Entering play mode returns CPU usage to normal levels.
Expected result: Normal CPU usage
Actual result: High CPU usage
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.2.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved