Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
UnityWebRequest downloadHandler.data is null after downloading a texture using UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()
1. Open user's project "tests.zip"
2. Open "Test" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: UnityWebRequest.downloadHandler.data is not null and console message: "IMAGE SUCCESSFULY SAVED IN TEMP DIRECTORY" gets printed out
Actual result: UnityWebRequest.downloadHandler.data is null and console message: "NO DATA IN DOWNLOAD HANDLER" gets printed out
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.7f1
- The texture itself gets downloaded and is displayed correctly in both reproducible and not reproducible versions
- It's also reproducible in the same versions with UnityWebRequestMultimedia.GetAudioClip(), the audio still gets downloaded and gets played, open attached project "1330209Audio.zip" and repeat the same steps
Mar 26, 2022 17:25
Experiencing the same issue in 2021.2.17f1
Sep 29, 2021 10:45
Issue still present on 2021.1.22f1
When is backport to 2021.1.x expected?
Jul 27, 2021 11:58
Could you backport it on 2021.1.x versions ?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a18
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.25f1