Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.15f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a18
UnityWebRequest buffers Http response in WebGL Player and sends all elements at once instead of one at the time
How to reproduce:
1. Open users’ attached project “WebApiTest.zip” in VisualStudio (Open "WebApiTest.sln")
2. Run the project (Browser window should open and print "Hello1<...>Hello10")
3. Open users’ attached project “WebGL Request Test.zip" in Unity
4. Open “SampleScene” Scene
5. Switch platform to WebGL and “Build and Run” the project
6. In the web Player click button labeled “Test“ (top left)
Expected result: 10 text lines to appear one at a time
Actual result: 10 text lines appear all at once
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.24f1, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.
- To observe the expected result after doing the first 4 steps enter the Play Mode and click GameObject “Button - Test”.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first