Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a18
Fix In Review for 2021.3.X
Unknown (hidden) 2020.3.X
UnityWebRequest buffers Http response in WebGL Player and sends all elements at once instead of one at the time
How to reproduce:
1. Open users’ attached project “WebApiTest.zip” in VisualStudio (Open "WebApiTest.sln")
2. Run the project (Browser window should open and print "Hello1<...>Hello10")
3. Open users’ attached project “WebGL Request Test.zip" in Unity
4. Open “SampleScene” Scene
5. Switch platform to WebGL and “Build and Run” the project
6. In the web Player click button labeled “Test“ (top left)
Expected result: 10 text lines to appear one at a time
Actual result: 10 text lines appear all at once
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.24f1, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.
- To observe the expected result after doing the first 4 steps enter the Play Mode and click GameObject “Button - Test”.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio