Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
UnityTests do not fail when nested coroutines throws an exception
When a test yields an IEnumerator in a coroutine (Playmode UnityTest), Unity will spawn a nested coroutine. When that throws an exception we don't stop the coroutine and fail the test, but run until it times out.
Create playmode UnityTest
Add a seperate method that returns an IEnumerator and throws an exception after a yield.
Call that method in the UnityTest and yield the IEnumerator.
See the test runner just run until it times out and fails.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field