Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
UnityTests do not fail when nested coroutines throws an exception
When a test yields an IEnumerator in a coroutine (Playmode UnityTest), Unity will spawn a nested coroutine. When that throws an exception we don't stop the coroutine and fail the test, but run until it times out.
Create playmode UnityTest
Add a seperate method that returns an IEnumerator and throws an exception after a yield.
Call that method in the UnityTest and yield the IEnumerator.
See the test runner just run until it times out and fails.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display