Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
UnityTests do not fail when nested coroutines throws an exception
When a test yields an IEnumerator in a coroutine (Playmode UnityTest), Unity will spawn a nested coroutine. When that throws an exception we don't stop the coroutine and fail the test, but run until it times out.
Create playmode UnityTest
Add a seperate method that returns an IEnumerator and throws an exception after a yield.
Call that method in the UnityTest and yield the IEnumerator.
See the test runner just run until it times out and fails.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked