Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Unity's AnimationCurve interpolation method creates glitches
- Open the attached project
- Play Scene Test00 and Test01 and notice the 360 degrees looped animation is smooth
- Play Scene Test 02. There is an obvious glitch when the animation completes the first loop and it switches from 359 degrees to 0 (360) degrees again (watch the attached 3.5_interpolationGlitch movie - glitch visible at 00:26)
- Scene Test 03 has yet another glitch. Playing that scene in 3.4.2 looks different from when you play it in 3.5 (there might be a sort of regression here). Watch the attached 3.4 and 3.5RC1 movies that show how that scene is played differently. Notice how in 3.5RC1 at the 00:05/00:06 mark in the movie, the animation glitches before snapping back to the initial position. That glitch is not visible in 3.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants