Search Issue Tracker
UnityEvent drawer does not request appropriate subtype for parameter field
Suppose you have a method like:
void SomeMethod(MyComponent c)
Adding this method to a UnityEvent in the Inspector works, but the object field shown for the argument is just of type 'Object', rather than type 'MyComponent.' This makes it awkward to wire up components as method arguments, because dragging and dropping GameObjects onto the field causes the GameObject itself to be stored as the argument rather than the component.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project