Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
UnityEngine.UI.Image component editor cannot be overriden by custom editor
1. Open the user's project "UnableToOverrideImageEditor.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window, select "Image" under "Canvas"
4. Look at the Inspector window
Expected result: The Rect Transform and the Image editors are both replaced by a custom implemented editor.
Actual result: The Rect Transform editor is replaced by a custom implemented editor. The Image editor is still the default one.
Reproducible with: UGUI 1.0.0 (2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1 (failed to downgrade to a working project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a4
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.22f1