Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
UnityEngine.UI.Image component editor cannot be overriden by custom editor
1. Open the user's project "UnableToOverrideImageEditor.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window, select "Image" under "Canvas"
4. Look at the Inspector window
Expected result: The Rect Transform and the Image editors are both replaced by a custom implemented editor.
Actual result: The Rect Transform editor is replaced by a custom implemented editor. The Image editor is still the default one.
Reproducible with: UGUI 1.0.0 (2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1 (failed to downgrade to a working project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Mouse position is incorrect when playing build on a multiple monitor setup in full screen mode
- PlayerSettings.asset displays incorrect appleEnableAutomaticSigning value
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time
- Box Collider outlines are not affected in the Game view when changing the 3D Icons option