Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
UnityEngine.UI.Image component editor cannot be overriden by custom editor
1. Open the user's project "UnableToOverrideImageEditor.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window, select "Image" under "Canvas"
4. Look at the Inspector window
Expected result: The Rect Transform and the Image editors are both replaced by a custom implemented editor.
Actual result: The Rect Transform editor is replaced by a custom implemented editor. The Image editor is still the default one.
Reproducible with: UGUI 1.0.0 (2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1 (failed to downgrade to a working project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed