Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
UnityEngine.UI.Image component editor cannot be overriden by custom editor
1. Open the user's project "UnableToOverrideImageEditor.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window, select "Image" under "Canvas"
4. Look at the Inspector window
Expected result: The Rect Transform and the Image editors are both replaced by a custom implemented editor.
Actual result: The Rect Transform editor is replaced by a custom implemented editor. The Image editor is still the default one.
Reproducible with: UGUI 1.0.0 (2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1 (failed to downgrade to a working project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Curves Editor crops big values
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- MissingMethodException in Player.log when calling Type.GUID in IL2CPP Build
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window