Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
UnityEngine.UI.Image component editor cannot be overriden by custom editor
1. Open the user's project "UnableToOverrideImageEditor.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window, select "Image" under "Canvas"
4. Look at the Inspector window
Expected result: The Rect Transform and the Image editors are both replaced by a custom implemented editor.
Actual result: The Rect Transform editor is replaced by a custom implemented editor. The Image editor is still the default one.
Reproducible with: UGUI 1.0.0 (2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1 (failed to downgrade to a working project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform