Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
UnityEngine.Application.identifier returns an empty string when called in UWP Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "identifier.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to Universal Windows Platform
4. Build And Run the project
5. Open %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages<productname>\TempState\UnityPlayer.log
Expected results: "package name: com.DefaultCompany.NewUnityProject7"
Actual results: "package name:"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.29f1, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds