Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
UnityEditor.SelectionMode is missing Flags attribute
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project ("SelectionModeMissingFlagsAttribute.zip")
2. Open "SampleEditorScript.cs"
3. Look at UnityEditor.Selection mode from metadata
Expected results: UnityEditor.SelectionMode has a Flags attribute
Actual results: UnityEditor.SelectionMode has no Flags attribute
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0a10, 2021.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform