Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.2.2, 5.0.0-pre.6
Found in [Package]
UNITY_XR_ARKIT_LOADER_ENABLED define is not added if 'ARKit Face Tracking' is enabled and Unity Editor build target is NOT set t
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity Project (Unity 2020.3.15f2).
2. Set build target to Standalone (default).
3. Go to 'Project Settings/XR Plugin Management' and install it.
4. Enable ARKit Plug-in Provider. This will install ARKit 4.1.7 as a verified version for Unity 2020.3.15f2.
5. This step is crucial: go to 'Project Settings/XR Plugin Management/ARKit' and enable 'Face Tracking'.
6. Switch build target to iOS.
- In ProjectSettings -> Player -> ScriptCompilation -> ScriptingDefineSymbols, you should see both UNITY_XR_ARKIT_LOADER_ENABLED and UNITY_XR_ARKIT_FACE_TRACKING_ENABLED defined.
- In ProjectSettings -> Player -> ScriptCompilation -> ScriptingDefineSymbols, UNITY_XR_ARKIT_FACE_TRACKING_ENABLED will be correctly defined.
- However, UNITY_XR_ARKIT_LOADER_ENABLED will not be defined.
- Re-enable ARKit provider.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode