Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Unity won't save Cache Server Mode on restart if set previously to 'Local'
Unity won't save Cache Server Mode on restart if set previously to 'Local'. Additionally, console will throw out these errors:
Socket: connect failed, error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (0)
Couldn't connect to Cache Server.
Unable to connect to host localhost:62785.
Note: Port is randomized on each instance.
1. Open attached project "CacheServerDisable".
2. Open Edit -> Preferences and switch to "Cache Server" tab.
3. Set 'Cache Server Mode' to 'Local'.
4. Restart Unity.
5. Set 'Cache Server Mode' to 'Disabled'.
6. Restart Unity.
7. Observe that 'Cache Server Mode' is still 'Local'.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p2. 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone