Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Unity won't save Cache Server Mode on restart if set previously to 'Local'
Unity won't save Cache Server Mode on restart if set previously to 'Local'. Additionally, console will throw out these errors:
Socket: connect failed, error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (0)
Couldn't connect to Cache Server.
Unable to connect to host localhost:62785.
Note: Port is randomized on each instance.
1. Open attached project "CacheServerDisable".
2. Open Edit -> Preferences and switch to "Cache Server" tab.
3. Set 'Cache Server Mode' to 'Local'.
4. Restart Unity.
5. Set 'Cache Server Mode' to 'Disabled'.
6. Restart Unity.
7. Observe that 'Cache Server Mode' is still 'Local'.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p2. 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable