Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity won't save Cache Server Mode on restart if set previously to 'Local'
Unity won't save Cache Server Mode on restart if set previously to 'Local'. Additionally, console will throw out these errors:
Socket: connect failed, error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (0)
Couldn't connect to Cache Server.
Unable to connect to host localhost:62785.
Note: Port is randomized on each instance.
1. Open attached project "CacheServerDisable".
2. Open Edit -> Preferences and switch to "Cache Server" tab.
3. Set 'Cache Server Mode' to 'Local'.
4. Restart Unity.
5. Set 'Cache Server Mode' to 'Disabled'.
6. Restart Unity.
7. Observe that 'Cache Server Mode' is still 'Local'.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p2. 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project