Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Unity won't save Cache Server Mode on restart if set previously to 'Local'
Unity won't save Cache Server Mode on restart if set previously to 'Local'. Additionally, console will throw out these errors:
Socket: connect failed, error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (0)
Couldn't connect to Cache Server.
Unable to connect to host localhost:62785.
Note: Port is randomized on each instance.
1. Open attached project "CacheServerDisable".
2. Open Edit -> Preferences and switch to "Cache Server" tab.
3. Set 'Cache Server Mode' to 'Local'.
4. Restart Unity.
5. Set 'Cache Server Mode' to 'Disabled'.
6. Restart Unity.
7. Observe that 'Cache Server Mode' is still 'Local'.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p2. 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect