Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity won't save Cache Server Mode on restart if set previously to 'Local'
Unity won't save Cache Server Mode on restart if set previously to 'Local'. Additionally, console will throw out these errors:
Socket: connect failed, error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (0)
Couldn't connect to Cache Server.
Unable to connect to host localhost:62785.
Note: Port is randomized on each instance.
1. Open attached project "CacheServerDisable".
2. Open Edit -> Preferences and switch to "Cache Server" tab.
3. Set 'Cache Server Mode' to 'Local'.
4. Restart Unity.
5. Set 'Cache Server Mode' to 'Disabled'.
6. Restart Unity.
7. Observe that 'Cache Server Mode' is still 'Local'.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p2. 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'