Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Unity won't save Cache Server Mode on restart if set previously to 'Local'
Unity won't save Cache Server Mode on restart if set previously to 'Local'. Additionally, console will throw out these errors:
Socket: connect failed, error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (0)
Couldn't connect to Cache Server.
Unable to connect to host localhost:62785.
Note: Port is randomized on each instance.
1. Open attached project "CacheServerDisable".
2. Open Edit -> Preferences and switch to "Cache Server" tab.
3. Set 'Cache Server Mode' to 'Local'.
4. Restart Unity.
5. Set 'Cache Server Mode' to 'Disabled'.
6. Restart Unity.
7. Observe that 'Cache Server Mode' is still 'Local'.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p2. 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open