Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3, 2019.1
UNITY_VERSION Shader Macro returns wrong value for two-digit minor version number
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project with Unity 2018.2.20f1
2. Reimport UnityVersionTest.shader. It checks the current Unity version and emits an error if it's newer than 2018.2
Actual results: since it can hold only one digit value it returns wrong version
Expected results: UNITY_VERSION should return correct Unity version
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.20f1 (any version that contains two digit minor version number)
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone