Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Opening a window in -nographics mode crashes the editor
Crash in UIElements caused by the XR Management load of an editor window at start. Package workaround in place using public but undocumented status flag checks implemented in UnityEditorInternal. Workaround resolved the immediate issue but we probably shouldn't crash regardless.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
This issue is fixed in the following Unity builds: 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, and 2019.3.0a7.