Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Opening a window in -nographics mode crashes the editor
Crash in UIElements caused by the XR Management load of an editor window at start. Package workaround in place using public but undocumented status flag checks implemented in UnityEditorInternal. Workaround resolved the immediate issue but we probably shouldn't crash regardless.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button