Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Opening a window in -nographics mode crashes the editor
Crash in UIElements caused by the XR Management load of an editor window at start. Package workaround in place using public but undocumented status flag checks implemented in UnityEditorInternal. Workaround resolved the immediate issue but we probably shouldn't crash regardless.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake