Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Opening a window in -nographics mode crashes the editor
Crash in UIElements caused by the XR Management load of an editor window at start. Package workaround in place using public but undocumented status flag checks implemented in UnityEditorInternal. Workaround resolved the immediate issue but we probably shouldn't crash regardless.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function