Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Unity UI - The package does not include a link to the changelog in Package Manager
When viewing the uGUI package in Package Manger, no link to the changelog is included. The changelog does exist, but the link to it is missing.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. Open Package Manager
4. Inspect the latest Unity UI package
The package details should include a web link to the changelog.
No web link to the changelog is included.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on package version 1.0.0 with 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0a10
Does not occur on package version 1.0.0 with 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build