Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Unity UI - The package does not include a link to the changelog in Package Manager
When viewing the uGUI package in Package Manger, no link to the changelog is included. The changelog does exist, but the link to it is missing.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. Open Package Manager
4. Inspect the latest Unity UI package
The package details should include a web link to the changelog.
No web link to the changelog is included.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on package version 1.0.0 with 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0a10
Does not occur on package version 1.0.0 with 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()