Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Unity UI - The package does not include a link to the changelog in Package Manager
When viewing the uGUI package in Package Manger, no link to the changelog is included. The changelog does exist, but the link to it is missing.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. Open Package Manager
4. Inspect the latest Unity UI package
The package details should include a web link to the changelog.
No web link to the changelog is included.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on package version 1.0.0 with 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0a10
Does not occur on package version 1.0.0 with 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once