Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Unity UI - The package does not include a link to the changelog in Package Manager
When viewing the uGUI package in Package Manger, no link to the changelog is included. The changelog does exist, but the link to it is missing.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. Open Package Manager
4. Inspect the latest Unity UI package
The package details should include a web link to the changelog.
No web link to the changelog is included.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on package version 1.0.0 with 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0a10
Does not occur on package version 1.0.0 with 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background