Search Issue Tracker
Unity tests are not being detected while being visible in the Rider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project (link in edit)
2. Open Window -> General -> Test Runner
Expected: There are tests inside the Test Runner
Actual: There are no tests inside the Test Runner
Reproduced in: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8
Not reproduced in: 2019.2.0a10*
* Could not reproduce, because Test Runner is not available
Note: Not sure what I need to strip down to not impact the tests, if, however, further stripping down of the project is needed, write to me on Slack.
Not sure what to write in the Package Found Version, since PackMan does not display Test Runner as a Package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process