Search Issue Tracker
Unity tests are not being detected while being visible in the Rider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project (link in edit)
2. Open Window -> General -> Test Runner
Expected: There are tests inside the Test Runner
Actual: There are no tests inside the Test Runner
Reproduced in: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8
Not reproduced in: 2019.2.0a10*
* Could not reproduce, because Test Runner is not available
Note: Not sure what I need to strip down to not impact the tests, if, however, further stripping down of the project is needed, write to me on Slack.
Not sure what to write in the Package Found Version, since PackMan does not display Test Runner as a Package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player