Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Unity runtime has huge memory leak while rendering in batchmode on desktop platforms
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Build a standalone player (tested on all three)
3) Run it normally
Expected: No leaking, the memory normalizes after a few seconds of running.
4) Run it with -batchmode argument
Actual: A massive memory leak can be seen (speed depends on the version, with newer versions leaking faster, but the slowest was still roughly a gigabyte every 5 seconds)
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.13f1, 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves