Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Unity runtime has huge memory leak while rendering in batchmode on desktop platforms
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Build a standalone player (tested on all three)
3) Run it normally
Expected: No leaking, the memory normalizes after a few seconds of running.
4) Run it with -batchmode argument
Actual: A massive memory leak can be seen (speed depends on the version, with newer versions leaking faster, but the slowest was still roughly a gigabyte every 5 seconds)
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.13f1, 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"