Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Unity runtime has huge memory leak while rendering in batchmode on desktop platforms
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Build a standalone player (tested on all three)
3) Run it normally
Expected: No leaking, the memory normalizes after a few seconds of running.
4) Run it with -batchmode argument
Actual: A massive memory leak can be seen (speed depends on the version, with newer versions leaking faster, but the slowest was still roughly a gigabyte every 5 seconds)
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.13f1, 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse