Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Unity runtime has huge memory leak while rendering in batchmode on desktop platforms
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Build a standalone player (tested on all three)
3) Run it normally
Expected: No leaking, the memory normalizes after a few seconds of running.
4) Run it with -batchmode argument
Actual: A massive memory leak can be seen (speed depends on the version, with newer versions leaking faster, but the slowest was still roughly a gigabyte every 5 seconds)
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.13f1, 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone