Search Issue Tracker
Unity project detected as opened with an older version of Unity if project isn't saved in newer version
How to reproduce:
1. Create a Unity project (with 5.5.0f3, for example) and close it
2. Open it with 5.5.2p1 and close it (make sure, you do not save the project)
3. Open it with 5.5.2p1 again
Expected result: No warning message is shown, because the project has already been opened in a 5.5.2p1 version
Actual result: Warning message "Your project was last opened with a diffrent setup of Unity..." is shown
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0a2, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2p1
Not reproducible with - 5.4.4p2
Notes: Not reproducible when loading project on newer major version, for example, going from 5.5 to 5.6, or from 5.5 to 2017.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website