Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[Unity Physics] Collisions do not work and errors are thrown when entering Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project's Scene
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Tank falls on the Plane and no errors are thrown
Actual result: Tank falls through the Plane and errors are thrown
Reproducible with: Unity 2019.3.0b8 (Unity Physics 0.1.0, 0.2.4) Unity 2020.1.0a9 (Unity Physics 0.1.0, 0.2.4)
It usually takes up to 40 tries to reproduce the issue.
Could not reproduce with Unity 2019.2 (Unity Physics 0.2.4) in about 150 tries.
The issue does not seem to be related to the number of Physics Shapes and Physics Bodies in the Scene.
The issue does not seem to be related to CPU and Memory load on the computer.
Mar 06, 2020 03:19
I hate it when the tank falls through my plane...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Found out a problem in mono's class initialization where in a certain failure case it would bypass the cleanup of the list of initialized classes. This would cause mono to occasionally throw a TypeloadException incorrectly. This has been fixed.