Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
[Unity Physics] Collisions do not work and errors are thrown when entering Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project's Scene
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Tank falls on the Plane and no errors are thrown
Actual result: Tank falls through the Plane and errors are thrown
Reproducible with: Unity 2019.3.0b8 (Unity Physics 0.1.0, 0.2.4) Unity 2020.1.0a9 (Unity Physics 0.1.0, 0.2.4)
It usually takes up to 40 tries to reproduce the issue.
Could not reproduce with Unity 2019.2 (Unity Physics 0.2.4) in about 150 tries.
The issue does not seem to be related to the number of Physics Shapes and Physics Bodies in the Scene.
The issue does not seem to be related to CPU and Memory load on the computer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger
- Animated Object merges with another Object in an Animation