Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Unity outputs a warning in a Windows 64bit Standalone Player when using built-in Shaders
1. Open attached project
2. Build & Run a Windows 64bit Standalone Player
3. Open player log file "C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Wolf\output_log.txt"
4. Check that it contains a "Shader Unsupported" warning
Actual results: "Shader Unsupported" warning
Expected results: Unity built-in shaders should not contain any warnings and errors
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b4, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.0b3
Regressed version: 2018.3.0b4
Fixed in: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.2.0a10
Notes: WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Legacy Shaders/Diffuse' - Pass 'Meta' has no vertex shader
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted