Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Unity outputs a warning in a Windows 64bit Standalone Player when using built-in Shaders
1. Open attached project
2. Build & Run a Windows 64bit Standalone Player
3. Open player log file "C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Wolf\output_log.txt"
4. Check that it contains a "Shader Unsupported" warning
Actual results: "Shader Unsupported" warning
Expected results: Unity built-in shaders should not contain any warnings and errors
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b4, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.0b3
Regressed version: 2018.3.0b4
Fixed in: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.2.0a10
Notes: WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Legacy Shaders/Diffuse' - Pass 'Meta' has no vertex shader
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone