Search Issue Tracker
Unity loses Standard Material Shader when importing an Asset Bundle generated with Unity 5.3
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Open scene "testImportAssetBundleFrom5_3_4"
3. In the editor menu, select the "Scale1Portal->Load->Load an Asset Bundle" tool
4. Select the "boeing737" bundle from the Assets/BundleToImport folder of the project
Result: standard material that was assigned to all parts of the game object is lost.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.5.0p1, 5.4.2f2
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p4
Walkaround: Manually changing all the empty shaders to the Standard Material shader gets back the proper materials.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP