Search Issue Tracker
Unity loses Standard Material Shader when importing an Asset Bundle generated with Unity 5.3
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Open scene "testImportAssetBundleFrom5_3_4"
3. In the editor menu, select the "Scale1Portal->Load->Load an Asset Bundle" tool
4. Select the "boeing737" bundle from the Assets/BundleToImport folder of the project
Result: standard material that was assigned to all parts of the game object is lost.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.5.0p1, 5.4.2f2
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p4
Walkaround: Manually changing all the empty shaders to the Standard Material shader gets back the proper materials.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator