Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Unity keeps telling that it cannot import my .htaccess file stored under Assets
How to reproduce this bug:
1. Create a Unity Project
2.Create a .htaccess file under Assets
3.Unity doesn't like that file and prints Assets/.htaccess is not a valid asset file name.
Expected result: Unity doesn't throw the error
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player