Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Unity is trying to detect android sdkmanager in a wrong path when using SDK installed with Android Studio 3.6.1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Android Studio 3.6.1
2. Install Andoid SDK using it
3. Open Unity
4. Set platform to Android
5. Under Unity > Preferences ... > External Tools uncheck "Android SDK Tools Installed with Unity (recommended)
6. Select the path of SDK you just installed using Android Studio 3.6.1
7. Try to Build & Run
Expected Result: Unity detects all the required tools and uses that SDK
Actual Result: Unity is trying to detect SDKMANAGER in
when it actually is in
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string