Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Unity is registering inputs while loading and applies them on a first frame of the application
1) Open "case_828824_Repro.zip" project
2) Build and run "asd" scene on any Android device
3) Tap Unity's loading splash screen few times
4) Stop taping and wait till loading will finish (Unity's splash screen will be gone)
-- Notice, that background's color is not default.
-- This happened because while Unity was loading taps were registered and applied on the first frame of the game (in result pressed the button which has changed the background color).
While Unity is loading, application should not register any taps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released