Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Unity is registering inputs while loading and applies them on a first frame of the application
1) Open "case_828824_Repro.zip" project
2) Build and run "asd" scene on any Android device
3) Tap Unity's loading splash screen few times
4) Stop taping and wait till loading will finish (Unity's splash screen will be gone)
-- Notice, that background's color is not default.
-- This happened because while Unity was loading taps were registered and applied on the first frame of the game (in result pressed the button which has changed the background color).
While Unity is loading, application should not register any taps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version