Search Issue Tracker
Unity IAP isn't imported when building project from command line and missing library folder
Error is shown when Library folder is missing and building using the command line arguments: Assets/IAPTest.cs(11,9): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IAPListener' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
1. Download and extract the attached project ("repro_669049 2.zip")
2. Make sure in repro_669049/repro_669049/ there is no Library folder
3. Set the Unity Path and Project Path in build_OSX.sh script
4. Execute build_OSX.sh script using terminal "./build_OSX.sh"
5. In log_OSX.log find "The type or namespace name 'IAPListener' could not be found" error
Expected result: Build is successful.
Actual result: Build fails, The type or namespace name 'IAPListener' could not be found error is shown in .log file.
Workaround: Build again (make sure the Library folder is generated).
Reproduced with: 2018.2.21f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.3.0a6.
No reproduced with: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.1.9f2.
Note: tested builds for macOS Standalone, iOS, and Android - all are affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode