Search Issue Tracker
[Unity IAP, iOS] RestoreTransactions does not include unique transaction_id
Unity IAP returns the same transaction_id in its receipt, in each call to RestoreTransactions. Although Unity IAP finishes the restore transaction with a different transaction_id as logged in Xcode, the transaction_id property in the receipt is still equal to the original_transaction_id property.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window