Search Issue Tracker
[Unity IAP, iOS] RestoreTransactions does not include unique transaction_id
Unity IAP returns the same transaction_id in its receipt, in each call to RestoreTransactions. Although Unity IAP finishes the restore transaction with a different transaction_id as logged in Xcode, the transaction_id property in the receipt is still equal to the original_transaction_id property.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam