Search Issue Tracker
[Unity IAP, iOS] RestoreTransactions does not include unique transaction_id
Unity IAP returns the same transaction_id in its receipt, in each call to RestoreTransactions. Although Unity IAP finishes the restore transaction with a different transaction_id as logged in Xcode, the transaction_id property in the receipt is still equal to the original_transaction_id property.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website