Search Issue Tracker
[Unity IAP, iOS] RestoreTransactions does not include unique transaction_id
Unity IAP returns the same transaction_id in its receipt, in each call to RestoreTransactions. Although Unity IAP finishes the restore transaction with a different transaction_id as logged in Xcode, the transaction_id property in the receipt is still equal to the original_transaction_id property.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI