Search Issue Tracker
Unity hangs when particleSystemRenderer.Render is called on Update()
1. Open project Unity4.2.1f4_CrashReport
2. Open scene TestCrashScene
3. Select the Main Camera
4. In the GLRenderer script enable Crash Unity 3d.
5. Enter play mode, exit play mode - Unity hangs
Note: appears to be caused by particleSystemRenderer.Render, which gets called on update, when Crash unity 3d is true;
Does not crash with Unity 4.1.5f1, but spams console with errors like: "Matrix stack full depth reached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody