Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Unity hangs when debugging and inspecting an EntityManager inside Rider
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Entity_Repro.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Open the test.cs in Rider
4. Attach debugger to Unity
5. Add breakpoint on line "int b = 5;" test.cs:27
6. Enter Play mode
7. When the breakpoint is hit, inspect "world.EntityManager" and expand it's evaluation (or clientWorlds > EntityManager)
8. Exit the inspection and try to inspect it again
9. If "Evaluating..." appears exit the inspection and remove the breakpoint
10. Resume the program
Actual result: Unity freezes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.a20, 2019.3.0f6.
- Can't test 2019.2 and earlier because of package errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project