Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Unity hangs up when adding "Blend Mode" component from "Blend Modes" Asset to Sprite GameObject
1. Open user's attached project "New Unity Projectmthrt.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Click on "Sprite" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. In Inspector window -> Click on "Add Component"
5. Search for "Blend Mode" and add it
Expected result: "Blend Mode" component gets added and works properly
Actual result: "Blend Mode" component doesn't get added and Unity hangs up on "Editor.Sprites-Default (Material).OnInspectorGUI" loading pop up
Reproducible with: 2D Sprite 1.0.0 (2020.2.0b3, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0b1)
Not reproducible with: 2D Sprite 1.0.0 (2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0b2)
Unity hangs up on the following GameObjects:
and other types of Sprite in 2D
Unity doesn't hang up and component gets added on the following:
and other GameObjects outside 2D
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window