Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Unity hangs up when adding "Blend Mode" component from "Blend Modes" Asset to Sprite GameObject
1. Open user's attached project "New Unity Projectmthrt.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Click on "Sprite" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. In Inspector window -> Click on "Add Component"
5. Search for "Blend Mode" and add it
Expected result: "Blend Mode" component gets added and works properly
Actual result: "Blend Mode" component doesn't get added and Unity hangs up on "Editor.Sprites-Default (Material).OnInspectorGUI" loading pop up
Reproducible with: 2D Sprite 1.0.0 (2020.2.0b3, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0b1)
Not reproducible with: 2D Sprite 1.0.0 (2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0b2)
Unity hangs up on the following GameObjects:
and other types of Sprite in 2D
Unity doesn't hang up and component gets added on the following:
and other GameObjects outside 2D
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated