Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Unity hangs up when adding "Blend Mode" component from "Blend Modes" Asset to Sprite GameObject
1. Open user's attached project "New Unity Projectmthrt.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Click on "Sprite" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. In Inspector window -> Click on "Add Component"
5. Search for "Blend Mode" and add it
Expected result: "Blend Mode" component gets added and works properly
Actual result: "Blend Mode" component doesn't get added and Unity hangs up on "Editor.Sprites-Default (Material).OnInspectorGUI" loading pop up
Reproducible with: 2D Sprite 1.0.0 (2020.2.0b3, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0b1)
Not reproducible with: 2D Sprite 1.0.0 (2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0b2)
Unity hangs up on the following GameObjects:
and other types of Sprite in 2D
Unity doesn't hang up and component gets added on the following:
and other GameObjects outside 2D
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode