Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Unity freezes when rotating and moving an Object's transform within the same frame with Polygon Collider 2D attached
1. Open my attached project ("case_880353-test")
2. Open the main scene
3. Make sure that under "Test" game object PolygonCollider2D component is active
4. Enter Play mode
5. Under the "Test" game object, check the "Crash Unity" field.
Result: After a few seconds (the longest it took for me was ~20) the Unity editor freezes
This is caused by rotating and moving the "Test" GameObject within the SAME frame.
Reproducible on: 5.4.4p1, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9
Tested on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle