Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Unity freezes when rotating and moving an Object's transform within the same frame with Polygon Collider 2D attached
1. Open my attached project ("case_880353-test")
2. Open the main scene
3. Make sure that under "Test" game object PolygonCollider2D component is active
4. Enter Play mode
5. Under the "Test" game object, check the "Crash Unity" field.
Result: After a few seconds (the longest it took for me was ~20) the Unity editor freezes
This is caused by rotating and moving the "Test" GameObject within the SAME frame.
Reproducible on: 5.4.4p1, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9
Tested on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Multi-Display only displays on a single screen
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0