Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Unity freezes when rotating and moving an Object's transform within the same frame with Polygon Collider 2D attached
1. Open my attached project ("case_880353-test")
2. Open the main scene
3. Make sure that under "Test" game object PolygonCollider2D component is active
4. Enter Play mode
5. Under the "Test" game object, check the "Crash Unity" field.
Result: After a few seconds (the longest it took for me was ~20) the Unity editor freezes
This is caused by rotating and moving the "Test" GameObject within the SAME frame.
Reproducible on: 5.4.4p1, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9
Tested on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted