Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Unity freezes when pressing Debug
This problem only seems to appear in Unity Editor on Linux. Tested with Ubuntu 18.04 using the VSCode Debugger Extension
1. Download attached files.zip
2. Create an empty project in unity, and attach the GameGO.cs script to an empty gameobject in the scene.
3. Verify that your debugger works by putting a breakpoint in Game.cs line 11 and entering playmode
4. Set a breakpoint in Settings.cs line 12, then attach debugger
5. Enter playmode in unity.
Expected behaviour: Enters playmode with no issues
Actual behaviour: Unity freezes when entering playmode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)