Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Unity freezes when pressing Debug
This problem only seems to appear in Unity Editor on Linux. Tested with Ubuntu 18.04 using the VSCode Debugger Extension
1. Download attached files.zip
2. Create an empty project in unity, and attach the GameGO.cs script to an empty gameobject in the scene.
3. Verify that your debugger works by putting a breakpoint in Game.cs line 11 and entering playmode
4. Set a breakpoint in Settings.cs line 12, then attach debugger
5. Enter playmode in unity.
Expected behaviour: Enters playmode with no issues
Actual behaviour: Unity freezes when entering playmode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes